A special unit for Pre-Preg production
The new standard in composite processing
The Witzel PO1200 convection oven has been developed for the special needs of Pre-Preg processing in the O&P field. The large housing with double doors allows to place multiple hanging molds inside the oven. A standard 4x vacuum connector is mounted inside the oven. An external water separator is placed at the right side of the housing.
- Microprocessor based control with PID feature, optimized for Pre-Preg processing
- User friendly control interface with touch-panel
- Timer- and Ramp-feature for programming individual heating graphs
- Mold/Material-sensor to control the unit by material temperature
- Energy-saving 3-zone sections to reduce inside dimensions of the heating cabinet for small molds
- Standard 4x vacuum-connector with external water-separator
During development special attention has been focused on the control that manages the heating process. The “Heart“ of the system is the microprocessor based central control unit with its proprietary Witzel software and user interface.
The integrated touch-panel and its interactive menu control allows an intuitive operation of the multiple functions. The entire process it can be monitored and directly controlled through the use of an external temperature sensor (included). Simply place the thin-wire sensor at the edge of the Pre-Preg material, between the layers and plugged into the front panel of the control unit. Thus the entire heating process is controlled by the exact core temperature of the material.
Further an integrated Timer- and Ramp-feature allows to program and store individual heating graphs. This provides the user a visual representation of the entire heating process with an easy-to-understand graph. Variances may be monitored by a screen entered from the main menu.
- Energy-saving: Three independent zones
- Processing of normal Thermoplastics possible as well.
- Prepreg Accessories and forming frames Available: Contact us for detail
- Outisde: W 1230mm x D 920mm x H 1570mm (48" x 36" x 62")
- Inside: W 1000mm x D 620mm x H 1200mm (39" x 24" x 47")
- 240V / 60Hz / 1 or 3 Phase / (16 Amp. CEE) / total capacity 10,2 kW
- Heating: 3x 3300W, 3x fan motor with reversing rotation diretion
- Temperature infinitely adjustable 30°C to 250°C,
- Temperature unit adjustable °C/°F ,
- Illumination: 2 x 25 watts
- Colour: Inside stainless steel, outside structural effect paint RAL 9005 black, other RAL colors available on request (surcharge)
- Weight net: 283 lbs (129 kg)
- Crated Weight: 418 lbs (190 kg)